Fun fact about shorted staffs in our industry
This week is been really hard for us since we are super busy:) For small business like us, all we can say is thank you for all the supporting to keep us going strong each day.
Keep in mind
* There is no “NOW” on the menu i...
Dinner start at 4 pm please make reservations, everyone is in town now please don’t get mad if you can’t get in.
Tomorrow Thai kitchen Minturn will have special menu run from 8.30 pm - 10 pm
We offer special cocktails and fun and creative appetizers such as
- Thai kitchen Ahi ...
We close for off season from May 1st till May 24
We will reopen on May 25
Thank you everyone
We are very busy and we love it.
During rush hour especially on the weekends pick up time can go to 1 hour and 1.5 hour
Please check time before submitting the order
Why take so long ?
- we have many customers need food at the same time
- we perfection our dishes
- some customers orders BIG ...
Due to shorted staffs, we launch self-serve ordering today 03/06/22
It’s really easy user and our team/cooks/chefs will bring your drink and food at your table!!
Thank you for all the support and understanding.
We are shorted in servers today but full with cooks and chefs that...
- Kristen CBest Thai food I've ever had! Everything was fresh and of high quality. We ordered take out (which was convenient using their online ordering via the website) and everything was packed up neatly for easy transport... And they included everything we needed (utensils, napkins, sauces). When we walked into the restaurant to pick up the order, we were greeted and thanked by every employee in the place-even the cooks in the kitchen. It was so nice and just added to the great experience we had dining on their delicious food. Their pineapple fried rice is a MUST have-so flavorful and full of pineapple and cashew pieces. I wish I could order some right now and have it sent to NY lol-it was so delicious and much better than any other Thai restaurant I've been to. The panang I had was also top notch-and there was plenty of the sauce unlike some others I've had. The spring rolls and dumplings were fantastic, perfectly crispy and super flavorful. For dessert I recommend trying the fried banana ...
- zuya HOMG!!!! Soooo good!!!! Even busy during the winter time, they still make the food soo delicate, with little fried basil and cute grape tomatoes. The curry sauce is the best I ever had in the states, no kidding. Drunken noodle, awesome!!!! The Thai girl is really nice very good service!even the water is filtered! I love that!
- Chiang RLove this restaurant. I had green curry and mango sticky rice (an iconic Thai dessert). Both of them were great. The staff is so friendly. Even though the restaurant was busy, they took good care of everyone. They are amazing!